OZ-YA Air Cooled Oxygen Source Ozonator for Drinking Water Treatment
Models: OZ-YA10G, OZ-YA15G, OZ-YA20G, OZ-YA30G, OZ-YA40G, OZ-YA50G, OZ-YA60G
1. Built-in oil-free air compressor, chiller, oxygen concentrator, high ozone concentration.
2. Installed air cooled ceramic corona discharge ozone tube and high frequency
power supply, stable ozone output, easy operation and long service life.
3. Compact design with all parts inside, movable with wheels.
4. With smart timer for automatic working and stop.
5. With protection design of over-current and over-voltage, ensuring the running safety.
Main Switch Power Switch Voltmeter Ampmeter Timer
Emergency Stop Working Indicator Power Indicator Alarm
1. Sterilization: destroy a variety of bacteria and viruses efficiently in air, water and food, but without secondary pollution.
2. Detoxification: Ozone can purify the harmful gas, such as formaldehyde, toluene, etc, also can remove residual pesticides,
organic fertilizer from the food.
3. Deodorization: effective eliminate various bad smell, such cooking odors, pet odors, garbage odors, cigarette smoke odors,
mold and mildew odors, also for floodand fire restoration, etc.
4. Oxygen increasing: ozone is not only safe for air and water disinfection, but also can improve the oxygen level for air and water,
for poultry/fish farming, drinking water treatment, etc.
This oxygen source ozone generator, with stable ozone output and high ozone concentration, safe and powerful for food & drinking water treatment.
Ozone Generator for Drinking Water & Bottling
Ozone is a more powerful oxidizing agent than chlorine but unlike chlorine it does not lead to the formation of THMs (tri-halomethanes) or complex chlorinated compounds which are believed to cause cancer.
Ozone can treat a large spectrum of water issues including:
Bacteria, including iron bacteria
Heavy metals such as iron and manganese
Organic contaminants such as tannin and algae
Microbes such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Amoebae, etc, All known viruses
Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
Ozone is a beverage bottlers’ dream.
Ozone’s powerful disinfection capability, high oxidation ability and short half-life makes it the ideal candidate to perform the following critical functions in a bottling plant:
Disinfect the bottled water from all bacteria & viruses including E.coli, cryptosporidium, and rotavirus
Treat the bottled water precipitating heavy metals such as iron and manganese, removing colour, tannin and hydrogen sulfide
Clean and disinfect the bottles including reusable bottles prior to bottling
Clean and disinfect bottling equipment
Clean and disinfect the bottle caps
Create a sterile environment in the air found between the water surface and the bottle cap