OZ-YW-B Water Cooled Oxygen Source Ozonator for Aquaculture Water Treatment
Models: OZ-YW100G-B, OZ-YW150G-B, OZ-YW200G-B
OZ-YW-B series ozone generator built-in dry clean oxygen source, with LCD touch screen, easy operate,stable ozone output and high ozone concentration, suitable for different water treatment, such as aquaculture, agriculture, swimming pool, drinking water and bottling, wastewater treatment, etc.
1. Built-in oil-free air compressor, refrigerant air dryer, PSA oxygen concentrator, ozone generator, all parts inside, complete oxygen source ozone machine.
2. Installed water cooled quartz corona discharge ozone tube and high frequency power supply, stable ozone output with high ozone concentration, easy operation and long service life.
3. PLC control, including voltage, current, ozone adjuster, timer setting, On/off, etc. It also can work with 4~20mA or 0~5V input control, such as ORP/PH meter, ozone monitor, etc.
4. Compact design movable with wheels.
5. Built-in water flow switch and solenoid valve, automatic stop if cooling water incorrect.
6. Protection design of over-current, over-voltage, over-heat-cooling-water, backwater, ensuring the system running safety.
PLC Touch screen
Ozone Generator for Aquaculture water treatment:
Fish farming involves culturing of fish commercially in tanks or enclosures, usually for food. Fish hatcheries and fish farms play an ever increasing role in supplying the world’s demand for fish. To effectively supply this demand, fish farms must practice intensive farming techniques where more and more fish are farmed in the same or smaller tank volumes. Of couurse, as the fish density grows so does the risk of infection by water-borne bacteria and viruses.
Because of these problems, some aquaculture operators frequently use strong antibiotic drugs to keep the fish alive (but many fish still die prematurely at rate of up to 30 percent). In some cases, these drugs have entered the environment. Additionally, the residual presence of these operations still use antibiotics, many of which considered to be serious problem to human health as well as for fish farming.
Ozone is the ideal disinfectant for aquaculture because of its ability to kill bacteria and viruses without leaving any residue. Ozone is an effective treatment that:
• Oxidizes organic matter such as fish excrement
• Precipitates dissolved matter
• Allows the micro-flocculation of organic matter
• Destabilizes colloidal particles
• Disinfects the water